Ever wonder which country has the hottest men and women? Well, the mystery is solved. And we should take a little tip from the Vatican’s selection for the new pope. It’s Argentina!! Why? Well, I thought you’d never ask. Here’s the list of reasons:
1) They are a beautiful mix of the best of Europe – Argentine immigrants came from Spain, Italy, Germany, Sweden and several other countries. With time they all mixed. The beautiful result is the Argentine blend. Best looking women and men guaranteed.
2) They take care of themselves – Argentines are big on looking their best. Want proof? Look no further than every cafe and pizzeria in Buenos Aires. Both the women and the men are stunning.
3) They are infused with Latin energy – There is nothing quite like the Latin spark. Fuse beautiful Argentine features with a spontaneous and sexy Latin spirit and you’ve got perfection itself.
4) They are the best-kept secret – Argentina is a long way away so a lot of the world doesn’t know how amazingly good looking its citizens are. Hop online or hop on a train to discover what you’ve been missing!!
Are you frustrated that your sex life is not everything that you dreamed it would be? CLICK HERE!!
I grew up all over the world and I know a lot of happy international couples. Jammie and I are one of them. Often people wonder where to start. How do you get a date with someone from a different country. Here are four steps:
1) Go to where the people are – If you want to start dating in-person (as opposed to online), go to where the people are. If you are interested in dating someone of a certain nationality or culture, go to where you’ll find high concentrations of them – certain parts of town, specific restaurants, cultural centers, cultural fairs, churches, temples, etc. Mix and mingle. Don’t just go once. Become a known entity. You might even want to volunteer for a service project or sign up for a class so that you get a lot of exposure to the right groups of people. It is easier to get a date when you are a known, appreciated entity than when you are walking up cold to someone in a coffee shop.
2) Hop online – Prefer online? That works too. But be sure to craft an honest, attractive personal profile on the reputable dating site / social media platform that you use. Avoid anyone that asks for money and set up a Skype chat as soon as possible to make sure the person is real and that they are interesting to talk to.
3) Do some basic cultural recon – Know the basics about your future date’s culture. You want to avoid obvious mistakes and rack up any brownie points.
4) Ask for the date! – If you are a guy, you don’t want to delay forever. Ask for the date and seal the deal. If you are a woman, find out what might be culturally appropriate. You can always find clues that signal that you are available.
5) Follow up – Once you land your date, follow up. Give it a few days but don’t be lame. A quick “thank you” call won’t hurt. It might even set you up for date #2.
Dating while traveling can be great or it can be hell. Follow these tips for happy romance on the road:
Stay at hostels – Especially if you are below 35, hostels are the way to go. Not only do you save money but you meet a ton of interesting, attractive singles that are out to explore the world. People that stay at hostels are eager to make new friends so don’t be shy. Introduce yourself, go see the sights with them, grab dinner and go out. You never know what might happen.
Sign up for language classes – The language barrier doesn’t need to stop your quest to date attractive singles abroad. Sign up for some basic language classes. This will give you an advantage with the hot locals and if you strike out with them there’s always the other students…
Meet them online – One way to ensure a bunch of dates in a new location is to line them up online. Pick a reputable online dating site. Find some people that look interesting and suggest grabbing coffee.
Keep it casual – Some people meet the love of their lives while traveling. Most don’t. Keep things casual at first. Enjoy each others’ company. Don’t over-think things. Be good to the other person and let things develop organically. Then keep in touch when you go back home. You never know what might happen…
What did I miss? Tell me in the comment section…
Jammie and I at Windsor Castle in England!
Welcome to International Dating Tips! This your no-nonsense guide to dating that special someone from a different country. If you’ve ever wondered how to attract and date someone from a different culture or country, this is your guide. International Dating Tips will give you practical dating tips on the following:
How to date while traveling
How to get a date with someone from a different country
Dos and don’ts for the date
Navigating Online dating (especially international dating sites)
Beating the language barrier
Top 10 Dating Tips for Traveling Men / Women
This is not your typical international dating website. There is no sleaze. This is based on real life experience. I am originally Swedish and I met Jammie, an American Filipina in Los Angeles who I dated and married. We are extremely happy. In International Dating Tips I will share what works for us and thousands of other happy, international couples around the world.
Bjorn Karlman, Buenos Aires, Argentina, April 24, 2013